Day before Christmas and I’m still coding!
The Four Startups in Four Weeks challenge has been pretty brutal. Doing this during December was definitely not the wisest move, but I’m still optimistic about getting some more releases by New Year’s Eve.
The main challenge for me has been as expected, learning when to stop.
Despite having almost no basic programming skills (haven’t coded since I was 18) I have plans for an advanced invitation system, mailing lists, etc. These need to be curtailed! Only the basic functions for initial launch, otherwise I’ll never meet my deadline by the end of the month.
So far, I’ve released:
- SVstartup.com – A wiki to help people moving to Silicon Valley to begin a tech startup
- GrasshopperHerder.com – This blog!
And I have planned:
- TooManyNinjas.com – Entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs
- StartupGoblin.com – A user generated list of resources for entrepreneurs (Bad name, I know. Suggest a new one!)
- The Rockstar Ninja Equation – Going to sell some T-shirts
Not much to add this week, except…
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!